Sunday AM Refreshments
Mmm... mmm... java and more!
Everyone is welcome to bring things to munch on for Sunday mornings!
Contact: Sheryl J. - 892.0244
Distribution site @ Crosspointe
There is an on-going need to keep the bank stocked with non-perishable food items. You can contribute by placing monetary gifts in the collection tower in the lobby and/or by giving non-perishable food donations which can also be placed in the lobby. To bless families/individuals who are hungry, please bring any of the following:
- pasta/pasta dishes (mac 'n cheese, noodles, etc.)
- rice/rice dishes
- fruit - canned
- bread/baking - corn meal, quick bread/muffin mixes
- oatmeal/cream of wheat - boxed, individually wrapped
- cereal - individually boxed
- cooking oil
- dry milk
- baking ingredients (sugar, flour, brown sugar, etc.)
- tea/coffee/hot cocoa mix
- juices - large, individually packaged
- veggies - canned (pumpkin, corn, mixed, etc.)
- soups - canned, dried
- bouillon cubes
- tomato products - canned (sauces, diced, paste, etc.)
- beans - bagged (pinto, red, etc.)
- meat - canned (Spam, tuna, chicken, etc.)
- potatoes - boxed, dried, canned
- hygiene products (razors, soap, shampoo, body wash, toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash, feminine hygiene products)
Bring donations Sunday at 9:00 AM or Fridays between 6:00 and 7:00 PM.
Contact Jason K. with questions or to volunteer to help: 850.8199
Watermelon Mountain Ranch
New Mexico's Largest No-Kill Animal Shelter
In order for this animal shelter to take care of abused/neglected animals, they are always in need of dog and cat food, scoopable litter, blankets/towels/sheets, and bleach and laundry soap.
- For more info: Rachael Hitt
- For a wish list and other ways to help...
- For driving directions...
Located near Cleveland High School in Rio Rancho.